Bored of World of Warcraft? Try League of Legends for FREE TODAY!

Ventrilo Meeting - How it went!

I had bunches of fun, not many people showed up ( 10 I think, total ) but we got to sit down and trade off ideas off each other, speculated what items would be gone come Cataclysm, What items we are currently stock piling and such. All in all I think it went pretty good, I'm just hoping more people show up for the next one. I can see this becoming big, but I need you, the readers, to help!

The Next Ventrilo Meeting!
The nest ventrilo meeting will be held on Friday November the 12th. 7 PM Eastern Time Zone. I know that this time is bad for my offshore readers but It's the only time I have free, sorry! The next one, will be held at 12 PM Eastern Time Zone , I think ( please confirm! ) that this time is evening time for you guys ( 8-10 PM )?

I'm doing it 2 weeks ahead of time, because I feel that this way I can promote this meeting more this time, I really need the help of my trusty readers though!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

November 12th?

Sindustries said...

Hey , already looking forward to the next meeting, would be nice to see if you could get some more bloggers next time as well :)

Anonymous said...

awesome job dudes! i cant attend things like this atm cause im opening a bar in our area outside Detroit, MI. I am keeping a pulse on the gold market and appreciate what you and Marko do for the community!

Purpledrannk - Mannoroth US Alliance Dwarf Paladin

Aaron J said...

I'd love to come, but the time is basically not doable for those of us on the West Coast considering it's only 4 PM...most of us are still at work! :)

Anonymous said...

7 pm is midnight for me in Germany. I would love to show up cause I do like the idea very much but I guess that is simply too late for me...

regards,
Jinx

Anonymous said...

Any chance you'll repost vent info. Fell aslepp and woke up 10 minutes late :(

PVP Guide said...

Ventrilo is where its at! hehe

Post a Comment