Bored of World of Warcraft? Try League of Legends for FREE TODAY!

Want Easy Honor? I can help!

... Patch 4.0 basically broke battlegrounds for me.... It's been depressing. Bewteen the disconnects from the cogwheel bug or the bug where you get kicked out and blizzard hands you the deserter debuff for free, it's been extremely frustrating. I don't even want to set a foot in a battle ground, it's gotten old, and fast.

So I decided to poke my head around Grizzly Hills to see what is up. I remembered how Grizzly Hills had a couple pvp daily quests, I decided to give them a go. I found one quest that is so easy, yet it rewards so much. The name of the quest is called Always Seeking Solvent. Basically the quest requires you to go pickup an item called Element 115, and bring it back to the quest giver and he gives you a reward. The best part about this quest is that it is a repeatable quest, and therefore it can be done as many times as you want. Each turn in takes roughly a minute, and rewards 6 honor points. There is one downside, the item that you pickup slows you down, even if you mount up the fastest you will ever go is normal walking speed. I don't find it that much of  hassle because I can just AFK walk, and to be bluntly honest, I'm doing the quest as I write this post. The reward might not seem like much, but think about it, you could do this while waiting for that pesky battleground queue, or that pesky Random Battleground queue. Look at the video below to see the route that is taken for the horde. Sorry alliance!



I have managed to push around 260 honor per hour, and this is guaranteed, no oh my... our team is going to lose and I'm going to have to queue again so I can win my daily battleground. It's guaranteed, and it can be done at any time of the day, you don't have to wait 10-20 minutes for that queue.

12 comments:

Miss Mediocre said...

This is an awesome idea! I love how you are guaranteed to get a certain amount of honor per hour if you keep repeating it. I'm trying to finish up some achievements and needed some honor for mounts. I'm so going to use this method! Thank you for posting about it! :)

Cold said...

The same boat that holds the barrel, is an awesome spot for grinding out goblin reputation repair while not lowering bloodsail reputation. This mobs spawn with crazy speed. There are 10 mobs and there are always 3 alive at a time, if you are soloing. Which makes for unlimited pulling time and massive reputation gains. They also drop coin and greens, the occasional blue and sometimes a glyph of book mastery.

Shamaenei said...

Great idea! Let's see if the alliance is quicker.

Anonymous said...

I never even thought about this. With the bug where joining an in progress BG can cause you to gain no honor (The last 3 BGs I joined did this), this is useful. Now I can get rid of those last couple of pieces of ornate saronite armor and not be too concerned with Honor gains from BGs.

Sattdog said...

In order to do these dailies you must have control of the area. If you do not simply stand near the Lighthouse until you have control. There are also some decent items you can earn from coins you get while doing the dailies.

Unknown said...

Don't miss out on taking the log ride down from the North camps quests to the shore. I always start up there so I can ride it down to my next set of quests!

Anonymous said...

I tried this as alliance, and only got 1 honor point per turn in of solvent. Did they nerf it already?

Mageshadow said...

The first turn in gives 1 honor, everything after that gives 6, go redo it.

Rhoz said...

Well... I don't know if it's me of not, but it seems that -at least on the alliance side- there's no more quest available from the npc! I'm sure the quest was doable last week so if someone else could check and confirm that they removed it, it'll be very appreciate!
Thanks for everything done here

Harold said...

It is gone...and it made me very sad.

Anonymous said...

Wont let me redo it.....do i have to wait a day or something?

PVP Build said...

aaww, I missed out.

Post a Comment