Bored of World of Warcraft? Try League of Legends for FREE TODAY!

The Future and Beyond.

Well guys, it's time for me to part with the blog. Not really. Don't be scared, I'm not going away.

I've been offered a job by Markco to run JMTC, and I've taken up the offer. As of today, December 1st, I am the Content Manager of Just My Two Copper. I'm actually excited about this, it allows me to blog to a bigger and broader audience than I currently do. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys and I'll still be posting here, but just not so often, maybe three or four times a week, as I have been currently. As of today, I will be posting more often at Just My Two Copper, I will be more actively involved there, don't think I'm leaving this blog completely behind, as I won't be.

If any of you bloggers would like to take over here, at The Gnomish Coin, drop me an e-mail at Artsytorres@gmail.com and we can have a chat. Hope to hear from some of you!

See you over at JMTC!

Check out my friend Stormstryker. He's Kewl.

10 comments:

Zenith said...

Big pat on your back! Your work has gone unnoticed and I consider this as moving up the WoW economy blog ladder!

Don't forget your followers on your way up. :)

Congratulations once again.

Anonymous said...

Good luck at JMTC. I found this site an easy read and informative which I visited often. I cant say the same about JTMC.

Unknown said...

*confetti*

Can't wait!

<3 Your friendly Neighborhood Fuubaar

Kenshunter of Firetree said...

Awesomesauce! GRATZ!!!

Prickle said...

Hopefully this'll mean an improvement in the content on offer at JMTC. Your posts are always clear, focused, and full of real advice. Those types of posts do pop up on JMTC every now-and-then, but more often than not it's just waffle sprinkled with a little missunderstood economic jargon (to sound authoratative), and little to no actual substance.

Don't get me wrong, the forums on JMTC are incredible, just up until now it really seems like the drive to post daily has resulted in some very poor quality 'filler' being pushed out the door. I wish they'd just post more useful things, less frequently.

Anyways, GRATS!, and hopefully you can change the downward trend in content over there.

Stormstryker said...

I am kewl =P

Miss Mediocre said...

Congratz :) I was worried when I first read JMTC was getting a new content manager, but couldn't be happier to find out it's you! Yaay ^.^

The Lost Meeple said...

Thanks for all of your support guys :) Very much appreciated!

Lizzie said...

Congratulations! The Gnomish coin is my favorite WOW blog. Your posts are always the most informative and upbeat to read out of all the wow blogs I have read. JMTC is lucky to have you. I can't wait to jump into Cata together.

PVP Guide said...

I'm always late to the party. Congratulations though, that's really cool how your moving on to bigger things.

Much support,
-Jake

Post a Comment